Some things are simpler when you own a townhome. There’s less grass (if any) to mow, and less general outdoor upkeep. But some things are more complex. What does your homeowners association’s insurance cover, and what are you responsible for? And that’s just the start. Let us help you pick the right policy. You’ll get all the protections a standard homeowner’s policy covers — property damage and general liability for the structure and your belongings — plus we’ll help you customize coverage for your unique situation, including loss assessment coverage, which help cover damages your HOA's master policy won't.


Helps cover damage to your home and possessions. Roof leaks, electrical fires, storm damage, destruction and theft after a break-in — property coverage helps cover these losses. Deductible and policy limits apply.


When an accident happens to someone in your townhome, liability will cover the medical and other expenses that result. Deductible and policy limits apply.

This is not an offer of insurance.  Coverage not available in all states.  Your eligibility and premium will depend on the application of Federated’s underwriting guidelines to your unique circumstances including, but not limited to, your personal information, driving record (for auto coverages), loss history, location and coverage.  The terms of your policy will govern, if approved for issue.  Policies are underwritten by Federated Mutual Insurance Company which is licensed in Minnesota.